Tuesday, July 15, 2008

OHE: Enviormental Hazard

On this installment of OHE, we will be looking at mostly environmentally related things. I've already done a rant on Hummers, so I'll keep that to a minimum.

I found this yesterday: How To Change the World
It's a blog about...changing the world. This particular link showcases great inventive things like the Eco-Night Club and the Q-Drum, pictured here:

Awesome.
I get daily tips from a website called Ideal Bite. It's a great site if you are looking for easy ways to help the environment.
Lindsay and I are recycling and composting at our apartment. I use only vegan cosmetics, biodegradable cleaning products, and I also don't leave my computer or the lights on when I am not using them, etc... Lindsay and I will also be growing our own herbs.


The only way I can introduce this next link, while still remaining on topic, is to say something about environmental consciousness being the future and say that I am an uber nerd:

Steve Schofield's Land of the Free


That's all for today. As usual, send me crap.


1 comment:

Jamie said...

The How to Change the World blog is pretty cool. I've actually read about the eco night club before, and it's so obvious! Why didn't anyone think of it before??