Monday, July 14, 2008

OHE: Back in the Act

It has been over a year, but I know I missed you more than you've missed me :)
I've taken up some new habits and broken some old ones, good and bad. I've made new friends and already gotten rid of half of them. You know, the usual. Oh, and I am vegan now. It's tasty. Tasty tasty. I'll post pictures of food I make here, too.
"Do not look vegans in the eye. If you get into an argument with a vegan, say "I'm wrong", and run away as fast as you can. Do not f--k with vegans because they will f--k you up...BECAUSE THEY'RE HUNGRY. " - The wise Margaret Cho
If you want to see any other photos of vegan goodies or any other things in my life as of late, then check out my Facebook. If you aren't friends with me, but know me, go ahead and feel free to add me. I will only bite a little.

And I'm single, but that's a long, sad story I'll keep to myself and a few choice people for now.


I do still hate the iPhone:
To commemorate the continuance of OHE, here's something from Improv Everywhere. This was brought to my attention by Ms. Lindsay.

Improve Everywhere: Human Mirror
If anyone was disappointed, like I was, to see Stone and Stone leave Last Comic Standing, you'll be pleased to see this photo:

And I know most of you know that my relationship with Scrabulous has turned addictive. I now play it at least once a day...ok all day...and I have even branched out to doing crossword puzzles before bed. Lindsay and I played a game that gave me some fun tile choices:

Speaking of Lindsay, she's my roommate now and she's awesome.
Be jealous!


2 comments:

Lindsay said...

I'm jealous, who is this Lindsay person? >:(

Rebecca said...

Uhm, it's you, silly pants!