Saturday, March 17, 2007

OHE: Foxy Lollop, who doesn't love broccoli? and an attack. 1/24

So, I think I’m just going to send out something stupid every day that I’m not busy. Who doesn’t love stupid things?

This is Foxy Lollop, another blocked webcomic at school. Broccoli and cheese…mmmmm.

He misspells things on occasion, but it depends on the character. Some of them have accents. But I don’t know if broccoli and brocoli are dialectally different.

I just listend to A Lifetime by Better Than Ezra. I was stealing Caroline’s iTunes.

I have nothing to do, obviously. I guess I’ll go read Everything is Illuminated. It’s pretty good so far.

This is why I don’t take naps at school. I’m afraid a PANDA WILL EAT ME!

Oh geeze.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

foxy lollop happens to be a might fine webcomic sucks your school blocked it. and yes brocoli is awesome no matter which way you spell it.